DV-2023 Application Form is now available in the American Government’s official Diversity Visa website. On the other days the website will be kept close and no entries will be accepted other than above mentioned dates for the Fiscal year draw. Also if lot of people are trying to access the application form page, it will display white page only.
Application Forms – Opened on 06th October 2021.
Will close on 09th November 2021.
Results will be available from 08th May 2022.
DV-2023 Application Form Submission.
- You will have to fill and submit the form with the digital photo file within 60 minutes of time after downloading it. If can’t fill it within the given time period get a new E-DV application form.
- Digital photo file must be less than 6 months old. Don’t use the same photo that was used in DV2021 or DV-2022 draw.
- The form should filled in with English alphabets only. Other alphabets like Scandinavian should not be used.
- Date of birth should given in Gregorian calendar, American style 7th October 2020 (10/07/2020) Don’t include Date of birth with Ethiopian calendar, Nepal (Vikram Samvat) calendar, Iran and Afghanistan – Hijri calendar will not be accepted. So don’t use them.
- In addition select only one option for “what is your highest level of education”
- Must include your spouse and children with their individual digital photo file, even if the child was born today.
- If you hide your spouse or any child in the application form, your entry will be disqualified in the later stage, if selected as a winner.
- Complete your entry and submit it to the system.
- The form will be shown to you back, if there are any fields to be filled they will mark it with red color or if you find any error use the special button to correct the form. Don’t use the browser’s back button.
- Moreover if everything is correct submit the button. A success page will be displayed with your Confirmation Number starting with 2023. Get a printout or write down it. Confirmation Number is required to check your DV Selection results in the coming year 2022.
Don’t see your confirmation Number?
- In addition, if you don’t see your confirmation number in the success page, your entry is not included for the draw. So start the process from the beginning.
- A person can submit only one entry for this draw. If husband and wife are eligible, they can submit one entry each for the whole family. Thus a qualified husband as primary applicant(1) and qualified wife primary applicant(1) can submit two entries for their family. If both of them are selected as winners, the one with less qualification must withdraw from further processing with the selection.
- If primary applicant is deceased, dependents can’t benefit from the winning.